Re: OODraw picture as OOWriter page background

Re: OODraw picture as OOWriter page background

Daniel Felix Ferber
> Cant you just do a copy-paste and then send it to background?

Yes, I could, but then I think it won't appear automatically on every page,
will it? And I won't be able to link it to the file.

Re: OODraw picture as OOWriter page background

Daniel Felix Ferber
> Have you tried "Insert -> Object -> OLE Object.." check "Create From
> File" and "Link To File" Search/Browse for the ODG file. Keep in mind
> that if the "odt" file is moved to another machine the "odg" file must
> also be moved to the other machine using the same path.

Nice idea. I will try it. But it seems that I can't do this for pages in the
stylist.

Re: Re: OODraw picture as OOWriter page background

Dave Barton-5
On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 12:56 -0200, Daniel Felix Ferber wrote:
> > Have you tried "Insert -> Object -> OLE Object.." check "Create From
> > File" and "Link To File" Search/Browse for the ODG file. Keep in
> > mind that if the "odt" file is moved to another machine the "odg"
> > file must also be moved to the other machine using the same path.
>
> Nice idea. I will try it.

It works, I use it.

> > But it seems that I can't do this for pages in the stylist.

I am not clear on what you are trying to with stylist. I haven't tested
it, but I would have thought that a template might be a better approach.

Dave