Re: OOo on Kenai

Stefan Taxhet (sonews)-2
Hi,

Let me broaden the address list a bit and give a quick update on the
preparations for the move of our main site to a new infrastructure.

More detailed information is available at
  http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home

Some more test runs finished and you are invited to play with the
staging environment at
  http://testopenoffice.org
The easiest way to make yourself familiar with the new framework is
trying out things there you do on the site now. It would be helpful to
hear about your feedback in the next 2 weeks before we come closer to
the final migration.

The test runs take 4-5 days. So we expect to be in read-only mode for
about a week while data is moved from one site to the other. Note that
services not hosted on the main site (like mercurial, wiki, user forums,
...) will not be affected. I'm looking forward to a more detailed
schedule for the migration. In the meantime join us at
  [hidden email]

Greetings
Stefan

On 06.12.2010 15:27, Stefan Taxhet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Earlier you heard that the OpenOffice.org main site will move to a new
> framework named Kenai
> http://website.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=11196
> In the meantime netbeans.org and many java.net projects went this route
> and helped to pave the path for us.
>
> For more information on how a Kenai-based site works and about the data
> migration from the OOo site please visit
> http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home
>
> You'll read that a staging site we can play with is now available at
> http://testopenoffice.org
>
> In most areas the data migration scripts do already a good job so that
> users with roles, projects with their lists/webcontent/downloads and the
> majority of issue tracking information can be investigated.
>
> The mailing list to synchronize the migration effort and raise questions is
> discuss at ooo-migration.kenai.com
> http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/lists/discuss/archive

Re: [native-lang] Re: OOo on Kenai

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Stefan,

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Stefan Taxhet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  http://testopenoffice.org
How can we login to the staging site?

>  [hidden email]
How can we subscribe the list?

Thanks,
khirano
--
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project

Re: OOo on Kenai

Stefan Taxhet (sonews)-2
Hi,

On 27.01.2011 01:14, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Stefan Taxhet<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>   http://testopenoffice.org
> How can we login to the staging site?

In short, your account has been migrated, your email needs to be
whitelisted, then you can use the password recovery:
  <http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Intro>

>>   [hidden email]
> How can we subscribe the list?
Register at kenai.com, login and click on subscribe at
  <http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/lists>
or mail to [hidden email] with subject: subscribe discuss
  <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=subscribe%20discuss>

I'm glad to follow.up on further questions on the migration list or on
our website list.

Greetings
Stefan

Re: OOo on Kenai

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Stefan,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Stefan Taxhet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> or mail to [hidden email] with subject: subscribe discuss

I have subscribed [hidden email] and sent a request
to migrate my account and whitlist my email address.

Thanks,
khirano