Re: OS/2 port child work space os2port01

Re: OS/2 port child work space os2port01

Martin Hollmichel - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Hi,

I learned recently that it is not possible to use the buildbots on cws,
which are based on OOx680 master. I think especially for doing new ports
the usage of a well known basis is a good starting point. Are there any
plan to support those branches as well or do we need a resync to an up
to date SRC680 version for this effort ?

Martin

Martin Hollmichel wrote:

> Hi Yuri,
>
> os2port01
> (http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/cws.ShowCWS?Id=4647&Path=OOD680%2Fos2port01
> cws is growing:
>
> The modules
> connectivity
> canvas
> codemaker
> basic
> cppuhelper
> dbaccess
> vcl
> cppu
> cppcanvas
> chart2
> automation
> solenv
> basegfx
> tools
> bridges
> curl
> comphelper
> sal
> dmake
> desktop
> are already added, I will add the needed remaining once continuously today.
>
> Skottie, I assume you volunteer for being QA Rep for this cws ?
>
> Martin

Re: [tools-tinderbox] Re: [porting-dev] OS/2 port child work space os2port01

Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 07:01:18PM +0200, Martin Hollmichel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I learned recently that it is not possible to use the buildbots on cws,
>> which are based on OOx680 master. I think especially for doing new ports
>> the usage of a well known basis is a good starting point. Are there any
>> plan to support those branches as well or do we need a resync to an up
>> to date SRC680 version for this effort ?
>>

> This will be solved as well when switching to the new SOAP method, then
> the taglists will include the branch-cws as well (only those of the
> latest release-branch though)

thanks, this will make review of the OS/2 changes much easier !
> ciao
> Christian

Martin