Re: Open Office 4.1.5 toolbar icon

Peter Kovacs-3
This is not a PMC issue.
Looping in Dev list.

Maybe in fisheye (don't have the link at hand) the history can be looked up?

Am 21. August 2018 22:16:19 MESZ schrieb Donald Nathan <[hidden email]>:

>To whom it may concern,
>
>I'm a student at Norwich University and just downloaded new version of
>Open Office 4.1.5. Could you provide me with a link so I may download
>old desktop icon that looks like this?
>
>Thanks for your time!
>
>Donald
>
>[cid:4052dabc-43a9-4782-9c4d-b3525e5b118a]

Re: Open Office 4.1.5 toolbar icon

Andrea Pescetti-2
Peter kovacs wrote:
> Maybe in fisheye (don't have the link at hand) the history can be looked up?

Why? The icon Donald sent is our current one, right?

I mean, it's the orb icon (blu circle, white gulls) as shown in
http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/AOO4_website_logo.png

and it is our current logo: if you install OpenOffice on (for example)
Windows that is the icon you will see for our Start Center.

So: either you downloaded something else or the icon should be there
without the need to download anything else.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Open Office 4.1.5 toolbar icon

Peter Kovacs-3
Well I just assumed that he could search in fisheye for the right one.
I do not understand why he has another one then our default?