Re: Possible formula problem on spreadsheet

Re: Possible formula problem on spreadsheet

CPHennessy
On Sat November 5 2005 03:34, +  Blair & Carolyn Johnson wrote:
> I am attaching a spreadsheet example that I am having problems with.
> I have tried to explain the situation on the spreadsheet.
>  I have had several people look at this and they are unable to explain
> it and feel it maybe a problem with the spreadsheet.
>  Could you please review this and reply as soon as possible.

Hi,
  To prevent problems with viruses, attachments are not allowed. Maybe it's
best to either describe your problem in text, or put it on the web somewhere
and post the URL here.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor