Re: Release plan for 2.0.1

Ivo Hinkelmann - Sun Germany -
Hi Martin,

I suggest to extend the "Upload of RC builds / langpacks" section with
the languages:

af,bs,en-ZA,hi-IN,lt,ns,nr,sl,st,nb,th,ts,ru,zu

Those community translations are part of the OOo 2.0.1 localisation cws.

Cheers,
Ivo

Martin Hollmichel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated the release plan on
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/OOoRelease201
>
> if you're involved in this release please review,
>
> Martin

Re: Release plan for 2.0.1

Stefan Taxhet (sonews)
Hi,

Martin Hollmichel wrote:

> I've updated the release plan on
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/OOoRelease201
>
> if you're involved in this release please review,

I put the names of those who got a role/item assigned by Martin in
brackets. I would be happy if you show your commitment to work on the
task. Feel free to remove the brackets or invite others / yourself to
fill the gap.

Will we see a SDK 2.0.x? An URE 1.0.x?

There was some confusion regarding the steps upload RC,  final build
avail., notification of mirrors, ...

I made some changes to the plan but sticked to the release date 2005-10-28.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/OOoRelease201?unlock=on&sortcol=2&table=1&up=0#sorted_table

I would feel more comfortable if we move the day of the week for the
release from Monday to Tuesday. This would allow us to use the Monday
for the preparation of the webcontent (incl. staticization).

Greetings
Stefan