Re: Remarks on UI and Help

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

ZIP archive is available at the link given below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10q6qZRbC7v8J4Yfe5ygaCIezT_g2ayOl/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Czesław Wolański

Re: Remarks on UI and Help

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

I think I might have found the reason
why the topic "Picture Bar" is not displayed in Help for Writer.

PDF file is available at the link given below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP0WS5dwPJzlhR983OnbwddIJxqy3LjZ/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Czesław Wolański

Re: Remarks on UI and Help

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Am 26.11.20 um 22:11 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi,
>
> I think I might have found the reason
> why the topic "Picture Bar" is not displayed in Help for Writer.

Good find, as usual!

Fixed with:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/commit/c5fd9e24d171fcbfedde0e661a5854996b432148

Regards,

   Matthias

> PDF file is available at the link given below:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP0WS5dwPJzlhR983OnbwddIJxqy3LjZ/view?usp=sharing
>

> Regards,
> Czesław Wolański

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Remarks on UI and Help

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

> Good find, as usual!

Thanks. To keep the record straight I must say
(to "idio(ma)tic" to translate into English  ;‑)   ):

Auch ein blindes Huhn findet zweimal ein Korn.
oder
Auch ein blindes Huhn findet mal zwei Körner.

An issue (category "O4s") that might be of interest to you.
PDF file can be downloaded from:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucXXFpPXXVX2WOGTmZiebFGRuGZLci3i/view?usp=sharing

And a ZIP archive is available at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rap8hdSPR56dEUMo2Carn4Afrsyvwwee/view?usp=sharing

Regards
Czesław

пт, 27 нояб. 2020 г. в 18:31, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Am 26.11.20 um 22:11 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think I might have found the reason
> > why the topic "Picture Bar" is not displayed in Help for Writer.
>
> Good find, as usual!
>
> Fixed with:
>

> https://github.com/apache/openoffice/commit/c5fd9e24d171fcbfedde0e661a5854996b432148
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>

> > PDF file is available at the link given below:
> >

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP0WS5dwPJzlhR983OnbwddIJxqy3LjZ/view?usp=sharing
> >

> > Regards,
> > Czesław Wolański

Re: Remarks on UI and Help

Czesław Wolański

ZIP archive is available at the link given below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3CEHaBkun9HH7NbI6U14FT7HSv00F5T/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Czesław Wolański