Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Kay,

I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and we
looking forward to your contribution.

Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D

All the best

Peter

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/21/2018 7:15 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> Hello Kay,
>
> I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
> re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and we
> looking forward to your contribution.
>
> Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D
>
> All the best
>
> Peter
Welcome back Kay. Nit is nice to see you active again.

Regards
Keith

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Carl Marcum
On 01/21/2018 07:15 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> Hello Kay,
>
> I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
> re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and
> we looking forward to your contribution.
>
> Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D
>
> All the best
>
> Peter

Welcome back Kay !!

Best regards,
Carl

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Kay Schenk@apache.org
On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Kay,
>
> I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
> re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and we
> looking forward to your contribution.
>
> Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D
>
> All the best
>
> Peter

‚ÄčThank you.‚Äč

Kay Schenk
Apache OpenOffice

"Things work out best for those who make
 the best of the way things work out."
                                           -- John Wooden

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Phillip Rhodes
Kay's back!! Yay!  That makes me very happy.  :-)

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Kay Schenk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Kay,
>>
>> I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
>> re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and we
>> looking forward to your contribution.
>>
>> Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> Peter
>>

> Thank you.

> Kay Schenk
> Apache OpenOffice
>
> "Things work out best for those who make
>  the best of the way things work out."
>                                            -- John Wooden

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Matthias Seidel
Welcome back!

Matthias

Am 22.01.2018 um 01:15 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

> Hello Kay,
>
> I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
> re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and
> we looking forward to your contribution.
>
> Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D
>
> All the best
>
> Peter

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Request re-instatement as an APache OpenOffice committer

Marcus (OOo)
Am 22.01.2018 um 01:15 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> I am sorry for the delay. The PMC has accepted your request to
> re-instatement as a commiter. We are glad that you took the step and we
> looking forward to your contribution.
>
> Please people give her a nice welcome back! :-D

welcome back. Great to see you again here. :-)

Marcus