Re: Shwmae Dev

Dave Fisher
Hello,

The list [hidden email] is the place for discussing language and translation volunteers. We are all volunteers.

People here should be able to help you with this query.

I’ll note that there is a 10 year old spell checker, but I’m not sure if it still works.

Regards,
Dave

On Sep 13, 2018, at 11:36 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Annwyl Dev,

Alla ddim yn ddefnyddio gramadeg Cymraeg oherwydd nad ydych chi'n ei gyflenwi.
You have not included Welsh grammar or symbols required to write my language, we are a country, a Nation and we have lived in ynys Prydain before the Scott's, The English or the Danes my language is older than these societies.

My ancestors built Côr y Cewri, (Choir of the Giants) Stone henge in English, but the Welsh built the stone age monument not the English.
So unless you include a language pack for our ancient language of Cymraeg/Welsh, I can no longer use your service.

Cofion Gorau.
Rhisiart Morgan

Re: Shwmae Dev

valen rr