Re: Speaker Slide Template

Andrea Pescetti-2
I'm forwarding the request below to the OpenOffice dev list. It would be
nice to have a slides template for the coming ApacheCon in Denver
(deadline for template: February 14).

For ApacheCon 2012 and 2013 templates were created by volunteeers on
this (OpenOffice dev) list and are available at
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-europe-2012-presentation
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-north-amaerica-2013

Any volunteers?

Regards,
   Andrea.

On 05/02/2014 Melissa Warnkin wrote:

> Good morning!!
>
> We are in need of volunteers to create the speaker slide template for
> ApacheCon!! We will need a cover slide and a content slide.
>
> The deadline is Friday, February 14th.
>
> Thank you so much for your help!!
>
> ~Melissa

Re: Speaker Slide Template

missywarnkin
Thanks, Andrea.  I appreciate you sharing this with the OpenOffice dev list.  As it turns out, LF is taking care of creating the speaker templates.

Have a great rest of your weekend!!

~M

________________________________
I'm forwarding the request below to the OpenOffice dev list. It would be
nice to have a slides template for the coming ApacheCon in Denver
(deadline for template: February 14).

For ApacheCon 2012 and 2013 templates were created by volunteeers on
this (OpenOffice dev) list and are available at
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-europe-2012-presentation
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-north-amaerica-2013

Any volunteers?

Regards,
   Andrea.

On 05/02/2014 Melissa Warnkin wrote:

> Good morning!!
>
> We are in need of volunteers to create the speaker slide template for
> ApacheCon!! We will need a cover slide and a content slide.
>
> The deadline is Friday, February 14th.
>
> Thank you so much for your help!!
>
> ~Melissa

Re: Speaker Slide Template

jan i
On 9 February 2014 19:52, Melissa Warnkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks, Andrea.  I appreciate you sharing this with the OpenOffice dev
> list.  As it turns out, LF is taking care of creating the speaker
> templates.

I dont hope it will be mandatory to use the LF templates, but merely a
recommendation.

rgds
jan I.

> Have a great rest of your weekend!!
>
> ~M
>

> ________________________________

Re: Speaker Slide Template

missywarnkin
We will be reviewing the template to ensure it meets with our standards and satisfaction.

________________________________
On 9 February 2014 19:52, Melissa Warnkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks, Andrea.  I appreciate you sharing this with the OpenOffice dev list.  As it turns out, LF is taking care of creating the speaker templates.

I dont hope it will be mandatory to use the LF templates, but merely a recommendation.

rgds

jan I.

>Have a great rest of your weekend!!
>
>~M
>

>________________________________

Re: Speaker Slide Template

jan i
On 9 February 2014 22:49, Melissa Warnkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We will be reviewing the template to ensure it meets with our standards
> and satisfaction.

thx, that was exactly what I wanted to read.

rgds
jan I.

>   ------------------------------
>  *From:* jan i <[hidden email]>
> *To:* dev <[hidden email]>; Melissa Warnkin <
> [hidden email]>

Re: Speaker Slide Template

missywarnkin
:)!

I'm forwarding the request below to the OpenOffice dev list. It would be
nice to have a slides template for the coming ApacheCon in Denver
(deadline for template: February 14).

For ApacheCon 2012 and 2013 templates were created by volunteeers on
this (OpenOffice dev) list and are available at
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-europe-2012-presentation
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-north-amaerica-2013

Any volunteers?

Regards,
   Andrea.

On 05/02/2014 Melissa Warnkin wrote:

> Good morning!!
>
> We are in need of volunteers to create the speaker slide template for
> ApacheCon!! We will need a cover slide and a content slide.
>
> The deadline is Friday, February 14th.
>
> Thank you so much for your help!!
>
> ~Melissa

Re: Speaker Slide Template

Rich Bowen

On 02/09/2014 04:27 PM, jan i wrote:

> On 9 February 2014 19:52, Melissa Warnkin <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks, Andrea.  I appreciate you sharing this with the OpenOffice
>     dev list.  As it turns out, LF is taking care of creating the
>     speaker templates.
>

> I dont hope it will be mandatory to use the LF templates, but merely a
> recommendation.

No, we've never made it a requirement to use a particular template.
Creativity is a good thing. Having a standard template saves some folks
some work, to be sure. However, lots of folks use other tools to write
their presentations, and can't use the template anyway.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - [hidden email] - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon