Re: UNO_SET_THROW in C++?

stephan.bergmann
Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
>>> I am too ok with adding UNO_SET_THROW.  Daniel's idea of a non-null
>>> reference class seems not to have caught on too big.
>> +1
>
> 3 x +1 / 1 x ±0 / 1 x -1
>
> which adds to +2. I'll go for it, thanks :)

And, did you ever go anywhere, eventually?  ;)

-Stephan

> Ciao
> Frank

Re: UNO_SET_THROW in C++?

frank.schoenheit
Hi Stephan,

>>>+1
>>
>>3 x +1 / 1 x ±0 / 1 x -1
>>
>>which adds to +2. I'll go for it, thanks :)
>
> And, did you ever go anywhere, eventually?  ;)

seems caught me ...

Everytime I need it I think "I really should do this now", but somehow
I'm still afraid of touching cppuhelper code :-\

So: No, not yet.

Since I just stumbled upon this half an hour ago, maybe I *really*
should embark on this now.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [hidden email] -
- Sun Microsystems                      http://www.sun.com/staroffice -