Re: Update won't work on Mac

Ronald Wiedmann
“OpenOffice.app” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.

macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.

How can I override this?

Re: Update won't work on Mac

David Robley-2
Please see the installation instructions.

https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html#apple

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 1/4/21 8:06 am, Ronald Wiedmann wrote:
> “OpenOffice.app” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.
>
> macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.
>

> How can I override this?

Cheers
--
David Robley