Re: Writer and Base

Richard.Martin
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the info there. I tried both methods but there are slight
problems with both.

Method 1. Although the data is regenerated on the fly I still need to
drag the data down to the doc and then format the table afterwards every
time I open the document and the data has been updated. Is there anyway
that writer could automatically update the info in the table I already
have there?

Method 2. I dont know if this quite works as I need to create a row of
text boxes for every row my query returns - is this correct? Also if I
create multiple rows the data in the text box is just from the first row
in the query. Can I get it to generate multiple rows on the fly for each
row in the table.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Richard