Re: [dba-users] set a CheckBox to read only?

Re: [dba-users] set a CheckBox to read only?

Wolfgang Schaible
hi Frank,
Am Montag 07 November 2005 08.41 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun
Microsystems Germany:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> > using a CheckBox in a dialog for input or to display DB
> > content, I see no method to 'setEditable(Y/N)'
>
> If you mean the Basic dialogs: No, those check boxes don't can be
> set to readonly (if this is what you mean with "setEditable"),
> they can only be disabled.
Thanks, this is what I have expected

I would say, this is inkonsistent and should be enhanced.
Displaying the DB content misguides the user(a change has no
effect), disable the check box too (and is nearly unreadable)

Wolfgang

Re: [dba-users] set a CheckBox to read only?

frank.schoenheit
Hi Wolfgang,

> I would say, this is inkonsistent and should be enhanced.

IssueZilla is your friend :)

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [hidden email] -
- Sun Microsystems                      http://www.sun.com/staroffice -