Re: [discuss] Enhancement to Word: Difficnary

Re: [discuss] Enhancement to Word: Difficnary

rholt
Forwarding your offer and suggestion to the lingucomponent project.
If you join the list there, you will find a group interested in
dictionaries;
programmers and others. The URL for the list is on this page:
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/index.html

saludos,
Richard.