Re: extension problem

Dave Brondsema
On 3/14/18 6:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Martin Groenescheij wrote:
>> I forward your mail to the developers list:
>>
>> Error message from Sourceforge: The
>> "/17102/39/dict-en-20..dict-en-20180301.oxt" file could not be found or is not
>> available. Please select another file.
>
> This has already been discussed, for example, here (link to dev list archives):
> https://s.apache.org/xJi5
>
> In short, the Extensions site is hosted at SourceForge. SourceForge changed
> their datacenter last month; the transition was quite painful, as you can see in
> the list of tweets they posted here https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops - and some
> bugs are probably still being ironed out. SourceForge employees monitor this
> list (the dev list) so this is the correct way to report issues.
>
> Currently, downloads of recent releases of the extensions (not only the English
> dictionary, even if it is the most prominent) are broken. Old releases still
> work, as anybody can verify here:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

This dictionary download should work now.

--
Dave Brondsema : [hidden email]
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: extension problem

Andrea Pescetti-2
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 3/14/18 6:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Currently, downloads of recent releases of the extensions (not only the English
>> dictionary, even if it is the most prominent) are broken. ...
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> This dictionary download should work now.

Thanks, this one works now. In terms of users, the English dictionary
was obviously the most important one to fix, but I still see issues with
the most recent releases of other extensions. A convenient way to find
them is the https://twitter.com/aooextensions Twitter feed.

For example, https://t.co/sZTK7wwASJ and https://t.co/HV0HdhJLGR (listed
there) are still broken. And others from that list are broken too. But I
guess it's just a matter of moving them to the right place now.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: extension problem

Andrea Pescetti-2
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 3/15/18 6:57 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> For example, https://t.co/sZTK7wwASJ and https://t.co/HV0HdhJLGR (listed there)
>> are still broken. And others from that list are broken too. But I guess it's
>> just a matter of moving them to the right place now.
>
> The other extensions are fixed now too.

Thanks, it works for me now: I can download recent releases of other
extensions too.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: extension problem

Pedro Lino-3

> On March 16, 2018 at 8:12 PM Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> > On 3/15/18 6:57 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> >> For example, https://t.co/sZTK7wwASJ and https://t.co/HV0HdhJLGR (listed there)
> >> are still broken. And others from that list are broken too. But I guess it's
> >> just a matter of moving them to the right place now.
> >
> > The other extensions are fixed now too.
>
> Thanks, it works for me now: I can download recent releases of other
> extensions too.

But Comments on extensions are still broken and return

"Your comment is waiting for moderator approval.

Error message

Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists."

Re: extension problem

Dave Brondsema
On 3/16/18 4:37 PM, Pedro Lino wrote:

>> On March 16, 2018 at 8:12 PM Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>>
>>> The other extensions are fixed now too.
>>
>> Thanks, it works for me now: I can download recent releases of other
>> extensions too.
>
> But Comments on extensions are still broken and return
>
> "Your comment is waiting for moderator approval.
>
> Error message
>
> Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists."

Ok, emailing has been fixed now too.

--
Dave Brondsema : [hidden email]
http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming
              <><

Re: extension problem

Pedro Lino-3

> On March 19, 2018 at 8:32 PM Dave Brondsema <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On 3/16/18 4:37 PM, Pedro Lino wrote:
> > But Comments on extensions are still broken and return
> >
> > "Your comment is waiting for moderator approval.
> >
> > Error message
> >
> > Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists."
> >

> Ok, emailing has been fixed now too.

Thanks! Now I got "Your comment is waiting for moderator approval."
Hopefully some moderator will approve it :)