Re: i want to contribute

Andreas Bille
Hello Felipe,
there is currently neither an implementation nor a spec for an UCB
locking API around, however, a brief description about what's wanted you
may already find in this newsgroup, in the thread
"contributing UCB project" from 26 Jun 2005, there especially the
entries from Kai (
http://ucb.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=307 )
and Mathias previous to Kai's in that thread.

Reading that documentation - especially also the specification for the
WebDAV locking API - would be a great starting point for contributions
in that area.

Regards,
Andreas