Re: [l10n-dev] OOo 2 and locales

Yury Tarasievich
On 28 October 2005 17:10, Redlet wrote:

> > Or even, if you are happy with m134, I could change this thing for you in
> > my own build copy and see what comes out. Email me exact changes in
> > locale you want to yury_tarasievich at yahoo.com.
>
> My only need is to replace the ',' decimal separator by a '.' in the fr_FR
> locale.

Sorry, I see I didn't send an answer in time. I've had the changed data built
on the same day, but, unfortunately, building on other platform doesn't
suffice, as the locales binary data is put in platform-specific shared
library. You've got to get somebody to build this for you on windows, after
all.

-cheers

Re: [l10n-dev] OOo 2 and locales

Joost Andrae
Hi,

did you have a look at menu/dialog item </tools/options/language
settings/languages> ?

Kind regards, Joost