Re: [l10n-dev] OOo ruler numbers in local language

Re: [l10n-dev] OOo ruler numbers in local language

Eike Rathke
Hi Subir,

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 12:58:52 +0545, Subir Pradhanang wrote:

> We are trying to get the numbers in OOo ruler in our Nepali language.
> Would it be possible to do so by modifying the source code and
> building? If so, please let us know as to how it could be done.

Take a look at svtools/source/control/ruler.cxx around places that call
ImplVDrawText(), you'd have to convert the number string before any
width calculation and such occurs.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD

Re: [l10n-dev] OOo ruler numbers in local language

Ivo Hinkelmann - Sun Germany -
Hi,

sorry but what are "OOo ruler" ?

Thanks,
Ivo

Subir Pradhanang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are trying to get the numbers in OOo ruler in our Nepali language.
> Would it be possible to do so by modifying the source code and
> building? If so, please let us know as to how it could be done.
>
> Thanks,
> Subir

Re: [l10n-dev] OOo ruler numbers in local language

Eike Rathke
Hi Ivo,

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 19:34:11 +0100, Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:

> sorry but what are "OOo ruler" ?

Not the monarch, but the things you measure with, German: Lineal ;-)
For example, Writer and Draw have them as vertical and horizontal
rulers.

  Eike