Re: [lingu-dev] Grammar checking

Chandan Raupakheti
Hi,

I have worked on spell checker for Nepali language in Java as my final year project for CE, undergrad. I have borrowed most of the concepts from myspell but could not use myspell as it did not support multibyte encoding in the time of development. I am planing to integrate it with OO at my lesiure time.

Since, you guys are intrested in developing a grammar engine, I would also like to participate in this intiative and help develop Nepali Grammar Checker. Plz let me know if I could be of any help. I can work with languages like C, C++, Java and curently studying UNO.

Regards,
Chandan

On 7/5/05, Drencsán János <[hidden email]> wrote:
Having grammar checking in OpenOffice has been my wish for a long time.

I would be interested in the development of this Sub-project for OO.
I can program in a number of programming languages, the strongest of
which are C, C++, Java and PHP. The only problem is that despite my good
knowledge of the english and hungarian languages, my I have little
knowledge of the actual rules of grammar.

How many people have shown interest in this project. Has any work been
done on this project by anyone.

--
Drencsán János
ICQ: 31783226

Re: [lingu-dev] Grammar checking

Daniel Naber-4
On Montag 21 November 2005 06:06, Chandan Raupakheti wrote:

> Since, you guys are intrested in developing a grammar engine, I would
> also like to participate in this intiative and help develop Nepali
> Grammar Checker. Plz let me know if I could be of any help.

You could have a look at http://www.danielnaber.de/languagetool/, which can
be extended to support other languages besides English and German. More
grammar checkers are listed on the lingucomponent homepage.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de