Re: [mac] New Mac OS X project Lead

Martin Hollmichel - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Hi,

I'm glad that our mac (sub-) porting group found a new leader of the mac
porting effort.

Thanks to Eric for all his work done for the Mac Porting Project. As I
have learned today he's looking for other areas of work within the
OpenOffice.org project.

Also welcome Shaun as his successor and good luck for the future work.

There was some discussion on the mac list that there was some confusion
about being a "real" project in OpenOffice.org. The Mac porting Team is
currently the biggest part of the porting project, no doubt.

So I would like to ask all the other members of the porting project to
support Shaun for leading the Mac efforts and for being a (Co-)Lead of
the overall porting project as a successor of Eric.

Martin