Re: [openoffice] branch AOO41X created (now 5610821)

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [openoffice] branch AOO41X created (now 5610821)

Matthias Seidel
Is this the new 4.1.x development branch?

Should I commit to it and we branch off 4.1.10 later?

Matthias

Am 29.03.21 um 17:40 schrieb [hidden email]:

> This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.
>
> jim pushed a change to branch AOO41X
> in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice.git.
>
>
>       at 5610821  Merge pull request #116 from ardovm/bug127952
>
> No new revisions were added by this update.
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [openoffice] branch AOO41X created (now 5610821)

Jim Jagielski


> On Mar 29, 2021, at 3:53 PM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is this the new 4.1.x development branch?
>
> Should I commit to it and we branch off 4.1.10 later?

+1

>
> Matthias
>
> Am 29.03.21 um 17:40 schrieb [hidden email]:
>> This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.
>>
>> jim pushed a change to branch AOO41X
>> in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice.git.
>>
>>
>>      at 5610821  Merge pull request #116 from ardovm/bug127952
>>
>> No new revisions were added by this update.
>>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [openoffice] branch AOO41X created (now 5610821)

Matthias Seidel
Hi Jim,

I have made some commits now and built for Windows.

One thing I noticed is the version number in the About dialog:

AOO41104110m1

The problem seems to occur here:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/trunk/main/cui/source/dialogs/about.cxx#L497

Matthias

Am 30.03.21 um 15:57 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

>
>> On Mar 29, 2021, at 3:53 PM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Is this the new 4.1.x development branch?
>>
>> Should I commit to it and we branch off 4.1.10 later?
> +1
>
>> Matthias
>>
>> Am 29.03.21 um 17:40 schrieb [hidden email]:
>>> This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.
>>>
>>> jim pushed a change to branch AOO41X
>>> in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice.git.
>>>
>>>
>>>      at 5610821  Merge pull request #116 from ardovm/bug127952
>>>
>>> No new revisions were added by this update.
>>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment