Re: perl support updated for hunspell library 1.2.8, text::hunspell

Re: perl support updated for hunspell library 1.2.8, text::hunspell

Németh László-2
Hello,

Thanks, I have closed the text::hunspell related issue in Hunspell bug
tracker: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2759060&group_id=143754&atid=756395

By the way, I cannot access to the http://hunspell.net/ site that
mentioned in your documentation.

Best regards,