Re: [proposal} Trying to re-generate the Documentation effort

Re: [proposal} Trying to re-generate the Documentation effort

marcia wilbur
Hi Keith,
please send slack invite.

Additionally - dev team - I am working on Pi port still - just updated to dec release of Pi OS.

-marcia

Re: [proposal} Trying to re-generate the Documentation effort

Matthias Seidel
Hi Marcia,

Am 17.12.20 um 07:36 schrieb marcia wilbur:
> Hi Keith,
> please send slack invite.
>
> Additionally - dev team - I am working on Pi port still - just updated to dec release of Pi OS.

That's good news. I have just installed Raspberry Pi OS and can't wait
to replace LO on that device! ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

> -marcia

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [proposal} Trying to re-generate the Documentation effort

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi all,

I took the liberty to execute the invite to slack.

All the best

Peter