Re: prototype html2odf

Gabriel Monnerat
David,

Sorry, my email isn't receiving the e-mails from this list. I Don't know
why. Therefore, I only saw your email today...

We developed this converter using the odfpy library for python 2.4 to use in
Plone. This software detects merge columns, and some style like, bold,
italic and underline, Now we are developing for all tags and styles from
html.

regards,

Gabriel M. Monnerat
Ronaldo Amaral Santos
Rafael dos Santos Gonçalves

Re: prototype html2odf

David Wilson-7
Gabriel,

             I think the OpenOffice Bibliographic mailing list is not to
best place to promote or discuss  your software. Our project deals with
citations and reference tables.

Your software seems to be more relevant to the general OpenOffice
developer community. I suggest you write to [hidden email]

Regards

David Wilson