Re: [ui-access] Recent Documents List

Malte Timmermann
Replying to dev list, since this is not Accessibility related at all:

Would OOo need something similar to FireFox with "Clear private data"?

Or is the history the only automatically collected data, so we better
add some UI for configuring the number of items and providing a "clear"
button, like in XP Start Menu?

Malte.