Re: web page wizard

Philipp Lohmann
Hi,

that's not my wizard, but perhaps someone on the writer mailing list may
be able to answer your question. I'll set them on CC.

Kind regards, pl

--
With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand
miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551
Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Thomas Schröder
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Häring