Re: [webmasters] Uninstall Problem

Louis Suárez-Potts-3

On 2005-11-17, at 16:09 , Truman Mason wrote:

> I recently downloaded and am using OpenOffice version 2, which I
> love, but I am unable to uninstall version 1.1.4  How can this be
> resolved?

This message is more appropriate for our users list, and I am
forwarding it there. The address is <[hidden email]>.  You can
view responses via the archives and subscribe to the list from
<http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html>.

We also have a support project, <http://support.openoffice.org/>,
which lists free community support as well as commercial support.

And, try our instructions pages,

1.1.x: <http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/instructions.html>

2.0: <http://download.openoffice.org/2.0beta/instructions.html>

Best,

Louis Suarez-Potts
Community Manager
OpenOffice.org

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Re: [webmasters] Uninstall Problem

CPHennessy
On Fri November 18 2005 02:02, Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
> On 2005-11-17, at 16:09 , Truman Mason wrote:
> > I recently downloaded and am using OpenOffice version 2, which I
> > love, but I am unable to uninstall version 1.1.4  How can this be
> > resolved?

You can simply delete the folder for 1.1.4.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ