Recordar ID de openoffice

Jose Francisco Lario Pozo
Saludos.
Les agradecería que ayudaran a recuperar mi nombre de usuario y mi contraseña en Openoffce, ya que no la recuerdo y no me reconoce el e-mail de registro y al mismo timpo me dice que dicho e-mail ya está en uso.Saludos y gracias.---------------------------Greetings.
I would appreciate it if you could help me recover my username and password in Openoffce, since I don't remember it and it doesn't recognize the registration email and at the same time it tells me that this email is already in use.Greetings and thanks.

Re: Recordar ID de openoffice

Peter Kovacs-3
There is no registration function in Apache OpenOffice.

Possible solution

a) (recommended) install the free community Version of OpenOffice

-> download Apache OpenOffice from: https://www.openoffice.org/de/download/

-> deinstall installed version

-> ŕeset profile (just to be sure)
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

All the Best

Peter

b) get in contact where you got openoffice from with your issue.