Recovering lost files

ale_dinsu@yahoo.ro.INVALID
Hi, could I get help regarding recovering lost files, files that did not get saved before closing them?
I would love a quick answer,
Oana Toader

Re: Recovering lost files

David Robley
As you haven't saved, there is little likelihood of recovering anything;
there _may_ be AOO temporary files which you might recover - try the
suggestions at

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=85038

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored. Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not
see all the replies to your query. To subscribe to Apache OpenOffice
mailing lists go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

On 7/2/19 7:40 am, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi, could I get help regarding recovering lost files, files that did not get saved before closing them?
> I would love a quick answer,
> Oana Toader

Cheers
--
David Robley

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

Re: Recovering lost files

Steven Ahlers
Forwarding to OP

Sent from my iPhone