Reg about Licences

Jayesh Patel
Hello Sir

Myself jayesh patel from LEAD IMPORTER LLP ,

WE are manufuture of Usb pen drive I want to Install your open office
application in my all pen drive ,

So please can you tell me can I install it ?

Waiting for your positive reply

Thank you

Re: Reg about Licences

Zaphod Feeblejocks
Dear Mr Patel,

Yes, you may do this.

There are no restrictions on where or how you install OpenOffice.

You may:
- Put the installation file on the USB pen drive.  This will let users put it on their PC.
- Put the portable version of OpenOffice on the USB Pen Drive. This will run without the
user having to install anything.  See:
http://portableapps.com/apps/office/openoffice_portable
- You can do both of these if you wish.

Thank you for your interest.  Best wishes with your product.

ZF

On 15 Nov 2010 at 12:55, Jayesh Patel wrote:

> Hello Sir
>
> Myself jayesh patel from LEAD IMPORTER LLP ,
>
> WE are manufuture of Usb pen drive I want to Install your open office
> application in my all pen drive ,
>
> So please can you tell me can I install it ?
>
> Waiting for your positive reply
>
> Thank you

Re: Reg about Licences

Abdul Hai

Support solar power in the developing world.
http://www.everyclick.com/solaraid
http://www.solar-aid.org/

________________________________
Myself jayesh patel from LEAD IMPORTER LLP ,

WE are manufuture of Usb pen drive I want to Install your open office
application in my all pen drive ,

So please can you tell me can I install it ?

Yes you can as no licences are required.

Waiting for your positive reply

Thank you

Re: Reg about Licences

Bob Holtzman-2
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 08:12:00PM +0000, Abdul Hai wrote:

> Support solar power in the developing world.

This is not an advocacy platform!

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279