Regarding implementing the XDispatchProviderInterceptor interface in a client application

Regarding implementing the XDispatchProviderInterceptor interface in a client application

Shukla, Mangesh
Hi,
I am looking for some sample code in C++ for the functionality available through XDispatchProviderInterceptor . I wish to track some menu items in the menu bar (created using Add-ons). When the user clicks on the Add-on Menu buttons, I wish to intercept the call using the XDispatchProviderInterceptor interface in an external application which is connected to OpenOffice. Is this possible?

I will be grateful if you can provide some sample code to demonstrate the above or comment on how I should go about it.

thanks,
Mangesh.

RE: Regarding implementing the XDispatchProviderInterceptor interface in a client application

Shukla, Mangesh
Hi ,
   I found an article on the oooforum, which explains this. I have now posted this on the OpenOffice.org forum at the following link

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=59365

thanks
Mangesh