Rejoin Apache Open Office Community as an active member

Rejoin Apache Open Office Community as an active member

ckalyanii
Hi,

I would like to re-join as a more active member towards contributing in the
marketing and documentation part of the apache software. Please let me know
where to start.
Since I was already subscribed to most of the groups, I am getting lots of
emails and am a bit confused as to where to start.
Any pointer would be of great help.

Thanks
Kalyani

RE: Rejoin Apache Open Office Community as an active member

Dennis E. Hamilton
For documentation work it is probably best to subscribe to [hidden email].  Your presence on qa@ is also useful.

Also, to know more of the discussion, [hidden email] is a busy but central place.

You can also obtain guidance by subscribing to the new [hidden email] public email list.

Thanks Dennis.

Regards
Kalyani