Release Notes for 4.1.5 Ready for Translation

Release Notes for 4.1.5 Ready for Translation

Keith N. McKenna-3
The final clean-up of the Release Notes for Apache OpenOffice version
4.1.5 are complete and ready to be translated. They can be found on the
cwiki at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Release+Notes

Regards
Keith

Re: Release Notes for 4.1.5 Ready for Translation

Dick Groskamp
Op 27-12-2017 om 22:28 schreef Keith N. McKenna:
> The final clean-up of the Release Notes for Apache OpenOffice version
> 4.1.5 are complete and ready to be translated. They can be found on the
> cwiki at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Release+Notes
>
> Regards
> Keith

Thanks Keith.

Dutch is now fully updated

--
DiGro

Re: Release Notes for 4.1.5 Ready for Translation

Pedro Albuquerque
Em Thu, 28 Dec 2017 19:17:53 +0100
Dick Groskamp <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Op 27-12-2017 om 22:28 schreef Keith N. McKenna:
> > The final clean-up of the Release Notes for Apache OpenOffice
> > version 4.1.5 are complete and ready to be translated. They can be
> > found on the cwiki at
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Release+Notes
> >
> > Regards
> > Keith
> >

> Thanks Keith.
>
> Dutch is now fully updated

Hi

Dick
Good for Dutch but the release notes say there are no language updates.
How did you manage that?

Regards,
Pedro

Op 28-12-2017 om 19:28 schreef Pedro Albuquerque:

> Hi
>
> Dick
> Good for Dutch but the release notes say there are no language updates.
> How did you manage that?
>
> Regards,
> Pedro

Pedro.

sorry but I don't quite understand. ( I'm Dutch so that may have
something to do with it ;_)  )

to clarify:

I've translated the Release Notes into Dutch,

but since I already had started that a few days ago I think I've also
updated them.

I did nothing else then translate that one document

Greetings

--
DiGro

Re: Release Notes for 4.1.5 Ready for Translation

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 27/12/2017 Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> The final clean-up of the Release Notes for Apache OpenOffice version
> 4.1.5 are complete and ready to be translated. They can be found on the
> cwiki at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Release+Notes

Italian translation ready.

In the meantime, the Announcement has been made available too.
Translators can find it at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Announcement

The English version of the announcement has just been sent to the
announce mailing list.

Regards,
   Andrea.