Release announcement - translation Swedish

Release announcement - translation Swedish

Johan Blomberg
Hello!

I was asked by Andrea Pescetti if I could help to translate the release announcement for OpenOffice 3.4.1. to Swedish. See attached file.

Regards
Johan Blomberg

Release announcement Swedish.odt (21K) Download Attachment

Re: Release announcement - translation Swedish

Rob Weir
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Johan Blomberg
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I was asked by Andrea Pescetti if I could help to translate the release
> announcement for OpenOffice 3.4.1. to Swedish. See attached file.

Thanks, Johan!

I've added this to the draft blog post here:

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in

-Rob

> Regards
> Johan Blomberg

Re: Release announcement - translation Swedish

Andrea Pescetti-2
Forwarding the link below to Johan who is not subscribed to the list...
and thank you Johan! If you want to follow the OpenOffice localization
you may want to subscribe to this mailing list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive. Andrea