Release notes

Pedro Albuquerque
Hi,

I made some editing on the release notes
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67637506>
and replaced a few links on msg_prop_l10n_pt.js
<https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/browse/pmralbuquerque-McDK05/trunk/content/pt/download/msg_prop_l10n_pt.js>.
Maybe there are some update to do on the main page, translations line of
the release notes.

We used to get a warning on this list about new material available for
translation. Would it be possible to somehow 'restore' those warnings?
Maybe add translators to the watch and click 'Notify Watchers' when a
new page is created, if possible? Just an ignorant thought.

Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Release notes

Marcus (OOo)
Am 01/07/2017 08:06 PM, schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
> I made some editing on the release notes
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67637506>
> and replaced a few links on msg_prop_l10n_pt.js
> <https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/browse/pmralbuquerque-McDK05/trunk/content/pt/download/msg_prop_l10n_pt.js>.

this link doesn't work as it points to your private workspace in the
CMS: ;-)

> Maybe there are some update to do on the main page, translations line of
> the release notes.
>
> We used to get a warning on this list about new material available for
> translation. Would it be possible to somehow 'restore' those warnings?
> Maybe add translators to the watch and click 'Notify Watchers' when a
> new page is created, if possible? Just an ignorant thought.

I don't remember what you mean by warning. Cannot show an example somewhere?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: Release notes

Pedro Albuquerque
Hi,

Às 10:58 de 08-01-2017, Marcus escreveu:

> Am 01/07/2017 08:06 PM, schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
>> I made some editing on the release notes
>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67637506>
>>
>> and replaced a few links on msg_prop_l10n_pt.js
>> <https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/browse/pmralbuquerque-McDK05/trunk/content/pt/download/msg_prop_l10n_pt.js>.
>>

> this link doesn't work as it points to your private workspace in the
> CMS: ;-)
It's just to highlight the file name.

>> Maybe there are some update to do on the main page, translations line of
>> the release notes.
>>
>> We used to get a warning on this list about new material available for
>> translation. Would it be possible to somehow 'restore' those warnings?
>> Maybe add translators to the watch and click 'Notify Watchers' when a
>> new page is created, if possible? Just an ignorant thought.
>
> I don't remember what you mean by warning. Cannot show an example
> somewhere?
If I remember correctly, Andrea Pescetti used to write something here.

Regards,
Pedro.

> Thanks
>
> Marcus

Re: Release notes

Matthias Seidel
Hi Pedro,

I saw your changes and put those links in the news items on the main page.
And sorry, it seems that I mixed you up with the "other" Pedro who
helped to translate. ;-)

Regards, Matthias

Am 07.01.2017 um 20:06 schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:

> Hi,
>
> I made some editing on the release notes
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67637506>
> and replaced a few links on msg_prop_l10n_pt.js
> <https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/browse/pmralbuquerque-McDK05/trunk/content/pt/download/msg_prop_l10n_pt.js>.
> Maybe there are some update to do on the main page, translations line
> of the release notes.
>
> We used to get a warning on this list about new material available for
> translation. Would it be possible to somehow 'restore' those warnings?
> Maybe add translators to the watch and click 'Notify Watchers' when a
> new page is created, if possible? Just an ignorant thought.
>
> Regards,
> Pedro.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Release notes

Pedro Albuquerque
Hi,

thank you for your trouble!

AFAIK, I'm the only Pedro translating for pt_PT since 2013, so no mix!

Have a nice Sunday afternoon! :)
Pedro.

Às 11:14 de 08-01-2017, Matthias Seidel escreveu:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> I saw your changes and put those links in the news items on the main page.
> And sorry, it seems that I mixed you up with the "other" Pedro who
> helped to translate. ;-)
>
> Regards, Matthias
>

> Am 07.01.2017 um 20:06 schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made some editing on the release notes
>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67637506>
>> and replaced a few links on msg_prop_l10n_pt.js
>> <https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/wc/browse/pmralbuquerque-McDK05/trunk/content/pt/download/msg_prop_l10n_pt.js>.
>> Maybe there are some update to do on the main page, translations line
>> of the release notes.
>>
>> We used to get a warning on this list about new material available for
>> translation. Would it be possible to somehow 'restore' those warnings?
>> Maybe add translators to the watch and click 'Notify Watchers' when a
>> new page is created, if possible? Just an ignorant thought.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Pedro.

Re: Release notes

Andrea Pescetti-2
Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Às 10:58 de 08-01-2017, Marcus escreveu:
>> I don't remember what you mean by warning. Cannot show an example
>> somewhere?
> If I remember correctly, Andrea Pescetti used to write something here.

That worked well when we had proper alignment between Pootle and the
code. At the moment we still have some misalignment, things will get
synchronized again with 4.2.0 but this is not going to happen very soon.

As for the Release Notes, yes I used to send a note here when a release
was approaching and I'll continue to do so.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Release notes

Pedro Albuquerque