Reminder: Add your name to the Localization Volunteers page on the wiki

Reminder: Add your name to the Localization Volunteers page on the wiki

Rob Weir
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Localization+Volunteers

We're linking to this page in our announcement of the 3.4.1 respin.
This is where we give credit to the volunteers who helped with this
release.

-Rob

Re : Reminder: Add your name to the Localization Volunteers page on the wiki

hicham filali
I want to help in translation with Arabic; what can I do.
I am a teacher from Morocco.
Hicham FILALI

We're linking to this page in our announcement of the 3.4.1 respin.
This is where we give credit to the volunteers who helped with this
release.

-Rob

Re: Re : Reminder: Add your name to the Localization Volunteers page on the wiki

Rob Weir
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM, hicham filali <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to help in translation with Arabic; what can I do.
> I am a teacher from Morocco.
> Hicham FILALI

Hello and Welcome to the Apache OpenOffice project.

We have an Arabic translation of our current release, Apache
OpenOffice 3.4.1.  It would be good to download that version:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/

It would be good to do a thorough review of the menus and dialog boxes
to make sure that everything is correct.  If you find an error you can
report it in our issue tracker here:  https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

The bug would be classified as native-lang/ar.

As we get closer to finishing the new features for our 4.0 release we
will need help from volunteers to update the translation.

 We also need help updating our Arabic home page, which unfortunately
is in English right now:   http://www.openoffice.org/ar/

If you are able to help, you could translate that page.

Regards,

-Rob