Reminder: Marketing Conference Call on Friday

Reminder: Marketing Conference Call on Friday

Florian Effenberger-2
Hi,

this Friday, 0900 CEST (=UTC+2=GMT+2), we will have our next marketing
conference call.

Please do not forget to add your desired agenda items to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing_ConfCalls#2010-09-24_07:00.C2.A0UTC

Looking forward to hearing all of you,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead

Re: [marcon] Reminder: Marketing Conference Call on Friday

Peter Junge-2
Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this Friday, 0900 CEST (=UTC+2=GMT+2), we will have our next marketing
> conference call.

I might be repeating myself, but please(!) use plain UTC/GMT rather than
the timezone you are coincidently happen to live in garnished with an
mathematic equation. ;-)

Best regards,
Peter