Remove Hyperlink bar

Bartosz-5
Hi.

What do you think about remove Hyperlink bar?

I think it is useless and it could be fully replaced by HyperLink button.

Hyperlink Bar is implemented in the SvxHyperlinkDlg class.

Best Regards
Bartosz

Re: Remove Hyperlink bar

Uwe Fischer-6
On 19.01.2011 13:11, Bartosz wrote:
> Hi.
>
> What do you think about remove Hyperlink bar?
>

> I think it is useless and it could be fully replaced by HyperLink button.

A nice use case for the Hyperlink bar:
http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt/entry/searching_the_web_from_within
This cannot be replaced by a Hyperlink button.
However, you might want to add the same functionality using smart tags.

Uwe

RE: Remove Hyperlink bar

Zongbo Zhang
Hi,

Could you please give me tips on how to locate the source code for 'track change' function of Writer?
Many thanks

zzb

On 19.01.2011 14:32, Zongbo Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please give me tips on how to locate the source code for 'track change' function of Writer?
> Many thanks
>
> zzb

Hi, you will get more answers when you post your question as a new mail
to the mailing list.
For searching the sources, you can use
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/
Enter trackchanges or redline as a search term.

Uwe