Remove comments in English Dictionaries?

Remove comments in English Dictionaries?

Marco A.G.Pinto
Hello!

I am writing to ask if it is okay for me to remove (hide) the comments in the English Dictionaries extension site.

This happens because I have just added the text to the description, below the visit the "Proofing Tool GUI project for help blah blah":
"Or use the mailing lists."

The thing is the comments are always the same which is annoying and they fill the page with garbage.

Anyway, if someone asks how to install, just give them the direct URL with the help steps:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/en_installing.html

What is your opinion? Should I hide the comments?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
       >Marco A.G.Pinto
         ------------------------

Re: Remove comments in English Dictionaries?

Andrea Pescetti-2
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> I am writing to ask if it is okay for me to remove (hide) the comments
> in the English Dictionaries extension site.

(Why is the QA list in the recipients? I'm putting l10n and QA in BCC,
let's follow up on dev if needed)

I prefer, as a user, to see comments on extensions, since from time to
time I read useful information there and they are a good channel for
contacting the author. An external link would not be the same (while
mentioning your site in the extension description is surely useful). But
this is just a personal opinion.

Regards,
   Andrea.