Remove fr_BE spellchecker from download

Sophie-21
Hi all,

Would it be possible to remove the fr_BE spellchecker[1] from the server
as it's completely obsolete, somewhat broken and not maintained any
more. It's more confusing for user than helping him actually.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

[1]
http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries/fr_BE.zip

Re: Remove fr_BE spellchecker from download

Stefan Taxhet (sonews)
Hi,

I'm fine to remove the file.
Are we talking about the spellchecking file only or hyph_fr_BE.zip too?

Greetings
Stefan

Sophie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Would it be possible to remove the fr_BE spellchecker[1] from the server
> as it's completely obsolete, somewhat broken and not maintained any
> more. It's more confusing for user than helping him actually.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Kind regards
> Sophie
>
> [1]
> http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries/fr_BE.zip

Re: Remove fr_BE spellchecker from download

Sophie-21
Hi Stefan,
Stefan Taxhet (sonews) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm fine to remove the file.
> Are we talking about the spellchecking file only or hyph_fr_BE.zip too?

You can remove it also, it's deprecated.
Thank you

Kind regards
Sophie

Sophie wrote:
> Stefan Taxhet (sonews) wrote:
>>
>> I'm fine to remove the file.
>> Are we talking about the spellchecking file only or hyph_fr_BE.zip too?
>
> You can remove it also, it's deprecated.

The files are gone...

Greetings
Stefan