Renewal

John Hansen
To whom it may concern i purchased open office for words i didnt know i had to renew and i cant find the company i purchased it through. Could you please tell me how i can renew and how much the cost or where i could purchase another disc and the cost. Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Renewal

Howard Blum
Open Office is a free application. If you subscribed to it somewhere you
got suckered into paying for a free application.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018, 8:04 AM John Hansen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> To whom it may concern i purchased open office for words i didnt know i
> had to renew and i cant find the company i purchased it through. Could you
> please tell me how i can renew and how much the cost or where i could
> purchase another disc and the cost. Thank you
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

RE: Renewal

Geoffrey Hartwell-2
Mr Hansen Doesn’t require a disc (unless there were other features).   Its free at http://www.openoffice.org/download/

Geoffrey Hartwell
Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng
FIMechE FIET SenMIEEE(USA) FCIArb FICArb(India)
[hidden email]
http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/
Consulting Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, and FIDIC Accredited Adjudicator