Repairing excel xlsx file

Mob Gods
I have a corrupted xlsx file that I was hoping to repair.
Is there a different mode I can use to try and repair it?
Thanks,
Pete

***UNCHECKED*** Re: Repairing excel xlsx file

Youssef Ait Ouguengay
have you tried the microsoft official method ?
Web link :
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair-a-corrupted-workbook-153a45f4-6cab-44b1-93ca-801ddcd4ea53

Le mer. 25 juil. 2018 à 02:21, Mob Gods <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I have a corrupted xlsx file that I was hoping to repair.
> Is there a different mode I can use to try and repair it?
> Thanks,
> Pete

Re: Repairing excel xlsx file

FR web forum
This list is not dedicated for help-desk but for localization.
Please, post on users @ openoffice.apache.org instead of this.