Report Builder - sub reports

Robert Jackson
I am trying to generate a report with a sub-report. (E.G. A report
showing invoices for customers. This means two tables are involved and I
want a line of customer data followed by lines of invoice data, then the
next customer etc.) Can Report Builder do this? Can Base do this? If so,
how?

Thanks for any help.

Bob

Re: Report Builder - sub reports

Robert Jackson
Never mind. I figured it out. Put the tables in a query and report from
that.

Bob