Report Wizard Modules

Drew Jensen
  Hi,

I know this is a bit lazy, because I have not looked myself first but -

If anyone happens to have this off the top of their head. which source
modules would one look at to find the code for the Report Wizard
functionality?

Thanks

Drew

Re: Report Wizard Modules

Frank Schönheit
Hi Drew,

> If anyone happens to have this off the top of their head. which source
> modules would one look at to find the code for the Report Wizard
> functionality?

All in module "wizards". The UI, together with the backend
implementation for text-based reports, is in
wizards/com/sun/star/wizard/report. The backend implementation for
ReportBuilder-reports is in wizards/com/sun/star/wizard/reportbuilder.

Ciao
Frank

--
ORACLE
Frank Schönheit | Software Engineer | [hidden email]