Report builder for m10

Reizinger Zoltán
  Hi Ocke,
please upload report builder to qa-upload for OOO330m10
Thanks,
Zoltan

Re: Report builder for m10

Ocke Janssen-2
Hi Zoltán,

Currently the I can't upload anything to qa-upload. May be a server
problem. When that is fixed I'll upload it asap.

- oj

On 10/14/10 17:21, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi Ocke,
> please upload report builder to qa-upload for OOO330m10
> Thanks,
> Zoltan

Re: Report builder for m10

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin again,

the file can now be found here
ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/SRB/report-builder-beta-1.2.1.m10.oxt

Best regards,

Ocke