Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Rory O'Farrell
A report on Forum of a 4.1.4 table problem on BSD; details at
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91135

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Damjan Jovanovic
I can reproduce that database wizard problem in trunk :(, although "Create
Table in Design View" works (at least for my PostgreSQL driver). This is on
PC-BSD 10.3.

Any idea what caused it?

Damjan

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A report on Forum of a 4.1.4 table problem on BSD; details at
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91135
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 19:57:48 +0200
Damjan Jovanovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can reproduce that database wizard problem in trunk :(, although "Create
> Table in Design View" works (at least for my PostgreSQL driver). This is on
> PC-BSD 10.3.
>
> Any idea what caused it?
>
> Damjan


I live a very simple life and have moved to a higher plane (Nirvana!) - beyond charts, databases and anything but the most simple add/subtract spreadsheets, so I have no idea - I have asked the user involved to post a bug on Bugzilla.

Rory

>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > A report on Forum of a 4.1.4 table problem on BSD; details at
> > https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91135
> >
> > --
> > Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >


--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Dave Fisher
Rory, Thanks for your efforts.

Damjan - I wonder about a combination of Redland/Raptor versions differing between trunk and the aoo414 branch.

Can you test if the standard driver works in trunk on BSD?

Thanks,
Dave

> On Nov 9, 2017, at 10:01 AM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 19:57:48 +0200
> Damjan Jovanovic <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I can reproduce that database wizard problem in trunk :(, although "Create
>> Table in Design View" works (at least for my PostgreSQL driver). This is on
>> PC-BSD 10.3.
>>
>> Any idea what caused it?
>>
>> Damjan
>
>
> I live a very simple life and have moved to a higher plane (Nirvana!) - beyond charts, databases and anything but the most simple add/subtract spreadsheets, so I have no idea - I have asked the user involved to post a bug on Bugzilla.
>
> Rory
>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> A report on Forum of a 4.1.4 table problem on BSD; details at
>>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91135
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
>>>
>
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


signature.asc (817 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Damjan Jovanovic
In reply to this post by Damjan Jovanovic
I was wrong, the issue on the forum is not reproducible on either the
latest trunk of 1814757, or revision 1774839 from late 2016. The sample
tables in the table wizard are supposed to be there and always were.

Now let's check 4.1.4.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Damjan Jovanovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can reproduce that database wizard problem in trunk :(, although "Create
> Table in Design View" works (at least for my PostgreSQL driver). This is on
> PC-BSD 10.3.
>
> Any idea what caused it?
>
> Damjan
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> A report on Forum of a 4.1.4 table problem on BSD; details at
>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91135
>>
>> --
>> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Report of 4.1.4 table problem on BSD

Don Lewis-2
On 10 Nov, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> I was wrong, the issue on the forum is not reproducible on either the
> latest trunk of 1814757, or revision 1774839 from late 2016. The sample
> tables in the table wizard are supposed to be there and always were.
>
> Now let's check 4.1.4.

I'm not seeing either the table problem or the quickstarter problem with
4.1.4 on FreeBSD 11.1-STABLE.  My installation is a couple of weeks old
and I'm wondering if an update of one of the dependencies might have
broken things.  I'll upgrade my installed packages over the weekend and
see if that breaks things.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]