Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Tarkan Yılmaz
Mr / Mrs

I am using open office years…

I would like to dark theme and ı can’t find…

And I don’t know how is it make this (which option menus)

Help me this about

Hamza

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi,

what do you mean with Dark theme?
Do you want to theme the GUI or have a template for your Documents? (and
which Document we are talking about (Spreadsheet, TestDocument,
Presentation?)

While we can answer it here, our focus is development of OpenOffice, not
using it.
Maybe you would like to ask on forum.openoffice.org or in the users
mailing list.

All the best
Peter