Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

张黎
We can not open these page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shape_Types   and
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/General_Drawing_Properties

These page are so crucial to our project, we want use Openoffice to translate ppt to json, and now we blocked by shaptypes.

Please fix these pages.

Thanks a lot !  And we will wait for your reply :D

Best regards !

RE: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Jörg Schmidt-2

And why is that? The content of these pages is banal and consists largely of
references to the idl-reference:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

> Please fix these pages.

I cannot fix this page at the moment, but here are hardcopys of a local copy of
this pages:

http://calc-info.de/files/ShapeTypes.pdf
http://calc-info.de/files/GeneralDrawingProperties.pdf

greetings,
Jorg

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Carl Marcum

On 12/30/18 10:33 PM, 张黎 wrote:

> We can not open these page:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shape_Types   and
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/General_Drawing_Properties
>
> These page are so crucial to our project, we want use Openoffice to translate ppt to json, and now we blocked by shaptypes.
>
> Please fix these pages.
>
> Thanks a lot !  And we will wait for your reply :D
>

> Best regards !

Until someone can address the blank pages in the dev guide there is also
a link on the first page to an OOo 3.1 pdf that may have most of the
content you're looking for.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/d/d9/DevelopersGuide_OOo3.1.0.pdf

Best regards,
Carl