Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

张黎
We can not open these page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shape_Types   and
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/General_Drawing_Properties

These page are so crucial to our project, we want use Openoffice to translate ppt to json, and now we blocked by shaptypes.

Please fix these pages.

Thanks a lot !  And we will wait for your reply :D

Best regards !

RE: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Jörg Schmidt-2

And why is that? The content of these pages is banal and consists largely of
references to the idl-reference:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

> Please fix these pages.

I cannot fix this page at the moment, but here are hardcopys of a local copy of
this pages:

http://calc-info.de/files/ShapeTypes.pdf
http://calc-info.de/files/GeneralDrawingProperties.pdf

greetings,
Jorg

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Carl Marcum

On 12/30/18 10:33 PM, 张黎 wrote:

> We can not open these page:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shape_Types   and
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/General_Drawing_Properties
>
> These page are so crucial to our project, we want use Openoffice to translate ppt to json, and now we blocked by shaptypes.
>
> Please fix these pages.
>
> Thanks a lot !  And we will wait for your reply :D
>

> Best regards !

Until someone can address the blank pages in the dev guide there is also
a link on the first page to an OOo 3.1 pdf that may have most of the
content you're looking for.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/d/d9/DevelopersGuide_OOo3.1.0.pdf

Best regards,
Carl

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 31/12/2018 beingszhang wrote:
> We can not open these page:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shape_Types   and
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/General_Drawing_Properties

I've taken a look at this, and in general a broader look at the MWiki
status.

We have (or used to have) three types of errors on the MWiki:

1. The skin (theme) is using outdated coding conventions. It is a custom
skin so we must fix it. It's simple PHP, totally within what we can do,
but it requires a bit of time. This in itself is not an issue, but it
will break if we upgrade MWiki.

2. Our version of MWiki is not fully compatible with PHP 7.0. This is
the root cause of the error above. But we can't upgrade before fixing
the theme.

3. The Math extension had issues too, and this was responsible for about
10% of the errors I see in the logs. This is now fixed.

To fix 1 and 2, since we don't have a test server for the MWiki, I'll
have to recreate the environment locally (this is already done) and
schedule a brief maintenance window to put the new code online.
Rewriting the skin will of course mean that we use the new graphics for it.

If someone, especially new people, wants to help, I can give some
indications on porting the skin. Otherwise I'll proceed in the next days.

Regards,
   Andrea.