Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website

Darla Lynn
This download took a lot of my monthly usage, but is not to be found anywhere.  Not under Apache or OpenOffice anywhere.  Not under downloads.  Not in Programs. Not on the desktop.

I had a recommendation to get this because of the “Writer” it contains.

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website

Shari Lynn Smith
Hi Darla, can you let us know if you're using a PC Mac Unix system & what
link or where you downloaded it from?

Thanks
Shari

powered by android
On Mar 4, 2014 10:44 AM, "Darla Lynn" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This download took a lot of my monthly usage, but is not to be found
> anywhere.  Not under Apache or OpenOffice anywhere.  Not under downloads.
>  Not in Programs. Not on the desktop.
>
> I had a recommendation to get this because of the "Writer" it contains.

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website

Regina Henschel
Hi Darla,

Darla Lynn schrieb:
> This download took a lot of my monthly usage, but is not to be found
> anywhere.  Not under Apache or OpenOffice anywhere.  Not under
> downloads.  Not in Programs. Not on the desktop.
>
> I had a recommendation to get this because of the “Writer” it
> contains.

Which browser do you use to download OpenOffice? Some browsers have a
default location where they put downloaded files.

For example my Internet Explorer and my Seamonkey have a list of
downloads, which I can view by Ctrl+J. From there I can go to the
download location.

Do you run a program in background, which "cleans" something?

Kind regards
Regina